The Company uses a special approach in all its activities, that is particularly evident in construction activities: it combines a global system view associated with high-standard multi-disciplinary, traditional engineering approach, with an own sensibility and attention to innovation and to the search for solutions able to guarantee higher performance, higher reliability and robustness, higher safety, lower cost and O&M requirements. This is due to the long-term experience in the development of innovative processes, components and systems, carried out by the S.R.S. GROUP both for internal requirements (development of own products) and for requirements of its Clients.
The construction activities typically include:
- Analysis of design targets and requirements;
- Analysis of rules and regulations applicable;
- Experimental tests to support construction/design choices;
- Construction plan issue;
- Identification/selection of suppliers; issue of orders;
- Safety, HAZOP and ATEC analyses if not available;
- Final (as-built) designs issue;
- Project management;
- Management of transports;
- Controls at the workshops;
- Preparation of O&M manual;
- Preparation of certification documents;
Cold and hot testing.